Thursday, July 7, 2011

Winter Sem

After all the waiting, worrying n hoping, I end up here, in Kch, taking winter semester. Means I haven't get my industrial placement yet n hope to finish it end of this year.. Pls pray for me, ppl.. Thanks =)

But, this winter sem is not going to be easy. 1 subject in 6 weeks, sounds simple but with 3 assignments n a final exam paper. The assignments are hard. First week, we got our assignment 1 dy n need to pass up next week T_T

Plus, I start to go gym dy.. Running plus lifting some light weight n hope to get nice body figure after this winter sem.. hahaha.. jia you jia you.. Tan is my personal trainer n he is so STRICT ! force me go gym everyday n cant rest when tired n keep complaint about my stamina n bla bla bla >_<

Swimming become our weekly activity too. Tan, Mel, Calvin, Rosemary n I, sometimes with tze swee or meow are having fun while swimming ~ Diving for the first time in my life.. from the lowest stand but im still so scared.. i was shaking while up there but still jumped down while prayed in the heart: "God,pls bless me ~" hahaha but that was fun ~ ^^

Anyway, take k u all..especially my friends n family in Miri, miss you all n have fun there.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment