Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Moody day

Today, just a random day, but is a moody day as well.

Tan is still sick and absent for class. I'm not going as well. Not becoz he is not thr. Is becoz two of us in a group n the tutorial class is discussion between your group so no point for me to go to class lor.

Doing nothing since I'm woke up except washed some dishes, cooked vege for lunch, facebook-ing, listening to music, play some games.. tat's all.. not a productive day. my assignment not even 50% done n yet I'm wasting time here.. T_T what a "nice" day ~

Later, i may bake cheese cake with Mel. She wanna bake one for her bf for his birthday n i just join her for fun haha hope everythg will be better later...

[ Like to 胡思乱想 lately, what a bad habit i had all the time ]
[ Like to think negatively, that's even worse]
[ Like to escape from problems, another one ==|||]

No comments:

Post a Comment