Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tonight is just not my night

Haiz,
All I can said are "haiz" & "arrr" ..
First, I can't finish my solidworks. I'm already noob in solidworks. Then, it crashed suddenly and I haven't save the file so bye bye. Need redo. Then, redo dy the calculation wrong, some bar just too long n can't fit in. Redo. Then, suddenly the wheel not aligned. Redo again. Then so happy coz finally align dy so continue to assemble other parts. But, unluckily the wheels are not aligned again. I don't what's wrong. I give up dy. Morning continue again. T_T


Other than that, my phone showed got new update, kepo kepo go do lor. I just follow instruction only. But, it went wrong. It reset my phone. Everything's gone.Especially my games. Got back up so can get back all the contacts n apps but all reset dy. All need sign in again the game level all reset too. I played one of the game till level 83 dy, left 7 levels then finish the game dy. Now level 1 again. I want to cry dy. Tan do it the same way but his phone successfully updated without changing anything. All his apps n games still there. So, now redo it again n finally updated.

I drank coffee just now coz I'm hungry n thought can be more energetic to do my work but it did not work well on me tonight. My stomach feel not well n I'm headache now.

I'm not sure I can fall asleep or not but I definitely don't wanna continue my work. Just lie down n look at the wall. Hopefully can fall asleep soon. @@
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment