Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No Title

My pink pink laptop just get fixed this afternoon.
Luckily only one day don't have laptop to use if not i will get in some much trouble..(my homeworks all haven do =p)
Actually is my fault lah. I dropped my laptop accidentally last last night then it seem okay n i just continue to use lor..(what kind of person am i to drop my laptop while using it ???) then off it before sleep. When i on it back in the morning, it cant detect the graphic card n after do the testing -- Hard disk failed !
Straight Back up stuff then tan help me call Dell to ask technician come lor.. =) Thanks tan, ma fan u again. I'm a comp noob. haha

Some unhappy stuff happened these few days.. hope everything will be alright.
Always believe that, " There is always a Rainbow after the rain "

Actually just now i'm a bit emo but i manage to just let all the bad feelings go away after awhile. HJ, not bad ya. Keep it up =p

No comments:

Post a Comment