Monday, September 5, 2011

Hi there

Hi, I'm back to Kuching again..
My holidays was so busy, dun even have time to take a good rest.
Went to Bintulu n Sibu. busy and tired but quite fun =D
Spent some times with my parents and relatives was good too..
Happy Belated Birthday to MELANIE LEE!
Too bad this year cant celebrate for you but I'm sure u had a good one with ur bf so no prob liao lahh hahaha

Today was first day for this semester which means I'm officially get in my last year of uni life.
I was nervous, worried n scared.
I still am.
I feel like the same as I'm just got in the uni four years back. I was lost. I can't c the direction in front of me. I told myself : " Everything will be okay."
Does everything really will be okay?

I dun hv a teammate for my final year project yet.
I dun hv a topic yet.
and yet, I'm waiting for the announcement from my lecturer.
But,
they got a team,
they got a topic,
and they got an adviser already.
That's the differences between good student and an average one which is me. @@
They are initiative.
Where am I when they have done all of that?
Sleeping?
Shopping?
Watching drama?
Chatting?
Chilling?

I know I should think positively and I will try hard to do that.
Good luck to me then.
Again,
I use these verses to encourage myself.

[Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.] Phil 4:6-7

[应当一无挂虑,只要凡事藉着祷告、祈求、和感谢,将你们所要的告诉神。神所赐出人意外的平安,必在基督耶稣里,保守你们的心怀意念。]腓力比书4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment