Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hang out with friends ^^

Wow, first week of this sem just passed. This week dun hv tutorials so we were all quite free and just hang around hehe =)

I'm not as stress as tat day coz i found my fyp teammate n also decide what topics to do dy hehe
Nic n I will be doing "Intelligent Carriage Design". Hope we will do it well =)

Tues had lunch with my ex-classmate from primary sch. He came to Swinburne to continue his studies. =)
Then, Wed went for movies, " The Smurfs". Quite nice o The characters very cute n quite funny too..Laugh through the whole movie =p

Thur went Tze Swee house for singing but end up become drinking @@ coz the files not compatible and need times to convert it so we sang few songs only.. =p everyone was quite high n very funny o hahahaha

Fri went for swimming ~ I'm so lousy lor.. Swim very very slow even though i tried so hard to swim faster. Tan said i din use enough strength but I tried to kick harder dy.. Mel said my kicking a bit wrong but tan said my motions was okay. Hmmm, how should I improve ??

Tonight going for mooncake festival celebration o ~ Go Friendship Park play lanterns ~ =D Looking forward for it ~ Going to go shopping with Mel later ~~ =p

Love to have fun with friends ~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment