Saturday, April 9, 2011

My mid sem break^^

Just a week holidays but full of new experience..some happy some sad one.. First,i got my hTc incredible s at very cheap price o...only 599 but with a digi smart plan 2 year contract but I still think it's very worth cause only 12 people in sarawak got the deal o.. We start line up for it from 4.30 am till 9 am eh..haha quite a special experience for me..=D whole week keep trying new apps haha (including this blog, using swype now haha)

other than that,I'm working to earn some extra pocket money..do traffic count o..at first,counting cars n all is still okay but write down the license plate is not an easy job, especially for motorcycle..my eyes already so blur n can't really concentrate after awhile..@@ but it's new for me too hehe..

then some unlucky things happened in this holiday...my nike slipper bye bye liao..it broke when I jump down to cross over a drain. I guess I dint treat it good enough == then my new singlet n jacket treat me bad too..but it's my own fault la..i got 3 new clothes n too happy just throw them in to the washing machine cause wanna get to wear after tat.but one of them is black color n GG....the other two is pink and grey 1..they kena kiss by the black 1 n leave some black "strawberry" on top...I Haven't even wear one time YET.. Haiz.this is me, careless n clumsy...T_T

Oh ya, forgot to talk about permai trip..so fun n so relax..everything was nice..hehe..i just love beach so much even thought I'm scare to go into deep sea but I still hope next time my honeymoon can go somewhere with some nice beaches wow super romantic haha our have my wedding straight on the beach la..haha.just a random thought la haha..

Thursday we went to carvery for meat buffet.. Quite nice just not used to the service cause about diff from normal buffet haha.. Cause u have to just sit back n wait for them to serve you the meat..the food not bad..hehe...

With all this experiences,i totally forgot about my studies n my main purpose to stay in kuching is to study... =.=||| luckily me n mel finish our em 2 dy n start to do my control lab report dy..so my weekend can't have fun dy..jia you jin..

No comments:

Post a Comment