Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dead Fish X_X

I'm going to be a dead fish soon.. real soon.. I slept at 4 / 5am in the morning for around one week dy for my assignments n yet i haven't finish them because we keep made mistake n have to redo n redo..

Now, i have to finish some assignments these few days so my life is going to be real miserable again.. *Sigh..

Sunday - Pass EM2 financial report to my teammate
Monday - Pass up MD Assignment 2 (35% arrrrrrr!!!)
Tuesday - Show lecturer the inverse kinematic n Robotworks (I have done both but both got probs! Really wanna scold bad words dy... T_T)
Thursday - Pass up Control lab report n TEST !!

The following week got presentation, factory visit, assignment then presentation, report (go round n round) N finally FINAL EXAM !! Sien lorrrrrrrrrr my family go traveling n i WANT to go also lahhhh.... My dad say i can go if i finish my revision earlier.. Do you think i can make it ??? with all these stressful stuff around me?? I hope i can coz i want to spend time with my family T_T

God, pls give me a healthy body n clear mind n extra wisdom for me to finish my works. Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment