Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter !

Today service very early, at 7am n it was raining heavily when we reached thr.. Tan said maybe God punished us because we were late.. late for around 15 minutes.. =p I wore a new shirt for this Easter but I think I should not match with mini skirt because I looked like go to shopping or whatever than go to church @@



My face when just wake up @@



Today sermon title: 1 Corinthians 15:6, 55 NIV

"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?"

We should not fear of death because Jesus had risen n there is eternal life after death..

I got an Easter egg after the church service.. mine very cute o with a hello kitty sticker on top.. Mel got a diff pic of hello kitty one. I think they were made by Sunday school students.. love it ^^


cute leh??



Act cute with the cute egg XD



P/s : forgot to take pics with Mel n her Easter egg XD
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment