Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wishlist...

First,I wanna get a camera..No need the type very pro with pro lens or bla bla bla.. Just a simple 1.. Clear, easy to use, basic functions, cute, compact ...
But, dun hv budget for it T_T
Sumtimes, juz wanna left some memories with frens when go out together.. Without a camera, very hard to take photos with them..Juz lazy to take out the hand-phone n my hand-phone is the noob noob type @@

Second, I wanna get a car in kuching.. No need so nice or big, mayb juz a small kancil is fine with me.. I juz want a vehicle to go around in kch such as go church,go shopping, go kia-kia, go beach, go lim teh, go club activities and ....
Still, dun hv budget fot that.. T_T

Erm, there are still a lot in my wishlist bt juz not tat important at the moment XD
Where can i get a lot of money at once??? Drop from sky?? =p

No comments:

Post a Comment