Sunday, October 31, 2010

First Time

Yesterday was a busy day.. Morning went to sch for the basketball 3 on 3 match..Yeah,BASKETBALL ! u din c wrong..HJ go for basketball match...New thing,right? haha Thanks sf give me the chance to experience this whole new thing in my life..Sorry being so noob ya =p So, whole day stay in sch for the competition n at 1st really super super nervous n acted like idiot..hahaha..bt it's quite fun anyway.. n we got 3rd place n thr r oni 4 teams..
But stil feel happy for it coz i got the medal for it..My 1st time, my 1st medal =D
N happy to get to chit chat with sf n kelly n mel coz im in diff course with them n seldom meet each other except mel ah mu coz she always kepo 1 =p n also met a new fren, natalie..




Last night, went out again to celebrate Halloween.. Quite a fun night with all the frens. ^^
This morning, went to sch for badminton again..Reli no energy to run liao..Juz cincai play..hahaha..
Now,my thighs,my back,my hands,mu butt all pain..i cnt even walk up n down the stair properly..super kelian.. bt it's my fault to not to always get myself some exercise.. Reli hope cn train myself on some sport n also keep fit at the same time XD But, now is the time for me to lie down n get enough rest 1st =)

No comments:

Post a Comment