Thursday, October 14, 2010

Suffering T_T

Holidays should be enjoy n relax 1 bt my holidays totally different from wat it shud be.. @@ First, i need to help out in my parent's coffee shop.. It is still ok. juz need to spend a lot of time thr..But, i fell sick !!!!!! flu, plus a bit fever, head spinning , feel tired tired n tired.. My nose n throat feel so dry.. So , actually also do nothing in the shop, juz become cashier since im juz a weak person n feel sleepy all the time +__+ n all my holidays plan GG ! My assignment, my revision, my project , my report all havn finish arrr... Just dun hv the mood n concentration on studies coz my body dun let me to do so.. T_T so kelian me n tan n marco coz all fell sick..

Please, let me get well a.s.a.p !

Take care, my family, my dear n all my friends . (Dun get sick like me XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment