Sunday, April 28, 2013

Life of Adult HJ

Well, it's been around half a year since I last updated my blog. But, I think no one will notice this since everyone is on facebook, instagram, whatsapp or other social network. However, this is a good place to share my life and my story because maybe someone who is really close to or care about me may visit this blog one day .. haha

My life in KK getting normal and everything is settled down already. My daily life is just so boring.
Work -> Gym (Sometimes) -> Home -> Play some hp games / Reading -> Sleep 
Maybe this is just a very common situation for a working adult. >_< Finally, when weekend is here, life is getting a little bit better, at least can go out for a nice meal and do some shopping. 

Most of the times, I am okay with this lifestyle since I am quite lazy. =D But, sometimes, I will get emo and think of a lot a lot of stuff, especially about my future. Is this what I wanted ? Is this job suit me well? Am I wasting my life not doing something? These questions will just popped out in my mind themselves.

After I thought about these questions, I came out some conclusions for myself. I have two major dreams.

First, get to get out from Malaysia, work somewhere else. Australia? New Zealand? Taiwan? China? Europe? even maybe Sg? Actually, I just wanna go somewhere, experience something I cant experience in Msia. Maybe through this way,  I can become more independent, more mature. 

Second, I wish to do my own business. Then I will be my own boss ! Even someone else's boss ! wakaka. LOL  I just wanna do something I want or something for myself. Like now, work so hard, still is the boss getting big money haha luckily my boss know how to appreciate worker's hard works, so treat all of us not bad one. But, that's impossible now because I do not have $$$, still a long way to go. 

BUT BUT BUT, 我是一个自己要的是什么都不知道的人! I'm scared that I will regret even after I get to fulfil my so-called dreams. Another BUT, "Never try, Never know". So I guess I will still try my best for my dreams now. ^^

Wish all of you DREAMS COMES TRUE


4 comments:

  1. aiti i totally forgot about our blog ei u so kesian nobody comment T_T my blog oso die liao o cz happy n xin fuk la so no nid post lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol not many ppl know bout my blog bah write for myself to c one haha u ar.. only think of blogging when unhappy haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I care! i read ur blog today! haha..miss u Jin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Wee !! Miss u too. See you soon ya =D

    ReplyDelete