Monday, July 2, 2012

Different Chapter of My Life

I am officially an adult, started working to earn money to feed myself.. @@ Just got my first pay two days ago XD

Time passes so fast, a month ago, I was just a gonna graduating student,talked about exams and future. Now, I'm here, in mukah, training for my work. I'm working in press metal bintulu but have to come back mukah for training coz I was placed in a totally different field from what I was studied: QA/QC, which is a whole new world for me. All the machines, procedures,chemical testing,bla bla bla... are something I never seen before.Gonna learn from the start again.

This is the second time I came here for training. This time, first day I reach here,my fren bring me out for dinner. I broke his car door handle. @@lll super embarrassing. I was trying to open the car door when he came fetch me but can't so I tried harder then it broke, it was came off from the car !!! I hold it and showed him, then he help me open the door. Walao eh, feel so sorry to him. Really no face liao eh.

My housemate is a very nice girl, she was just transfered back to press metal mukah not long ago, she was working in press metal china for two years before. 2nd day here, she brought me to the town to buy some groceries. Then, tat day was not lucky as well, I scratched my hand when trying to find some stuff.

Today is 3rd day, my fren from Miri told me they gonna go bintulu on weekends. @@ I'm not sure this time Im able to go back on time or not. I dunno why my frens like to visit me in bintulu when I'm not in bintulu !!!! Argh! Last time also, but luckily I can make it. This time, I doubt that I can make it, if I request again I think my manager will kill me =_=lll

Anyway, just hope everything will goes smoother here. Then, I can go back bintulu with lots of new knowledge and skills. God bless me.

P/s: Tan, take k n I miss you. <3

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment