Sunday, November 20, 2011

Senior Ball 2011

Finally,
the last senior ball in my uni life,
I'm going to graduate next year (hopefully =p), 
some of them graduating this year, 
left about 1 month to go.
The programs aren't that great, 
the music aren't that nice.
But, it was a great night,
with my bf, my best friends.

 He likes to act cool as always XD

 Finally got one photo we stand together, thx Mel =)





  
So far, the oni 1 i cn find tat with winnie one >_<



Most of us know each other for around 4 year plus dy.
Glad to have u all in my uni life.
In about few months time, 
all of us will leave for our dreams, our futures.
Good luck to u all n keep in touch always. I will miss you all =)

P/s: Curi photos from here n thr in facebook. Thx all the photographers =D Too bad dun hv the photos for 2nd,3rd n 4th round after tat T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment