Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back to uni life

How long I away from my blog means how long were my holidays... =p finally back in kch n finally my uni life back on track.. 1st week full of entertainment like movies, shopping n all bt gonna start concentrate on studies dy.. This sem i wanna make a big change in my studies, i wanna reli try my best to get wat i can get... 3 n a half years of slacking is reli reli enough dy.. I left 1 n a half year time to make changes in my studies n im not going to let my parents down..So, i wil reli jia you..Pls support me n pray for me o~~ So tat i gt motivation for it =)

I have many new dreams n targets this year.. Im going to work for all of them.. I know some i cnt achieve yet cause of $$ bt i wil definitely continue work for it.. Hope i reli can lahh.. ^^

Oh ya, i wanna keep fit !! tat's 1 of my targets too =p Exercise more , eat less XD

K lah, juz wanna write sumtin to motivate myself.. haha..going to continue on my notes.. jia you evry1 ya..Take k all especially my outstation bro n sis n also my family. God bless all =)

1 comment: