Sunday, December 19, 2010

Y(^_^)Y

FINALLY my final exam is finished !! Going to go back to hometown soon.. These few days going to enjoy in kuching 1st =D

Friday night went to eat 烧猪 with frens to celebrate the exam is over.. The food not so bad, stil ok =D Thn yesterday went sing k, sing till no voice XD Stil gt few days, mayb go shopping or go for other activities lahh.. Too bad forgot to take photos with frens coz too busy eating n singing dy =p

Bt, bad news is my job application was rejected. Now, still dunno go whr to do my internship..Hope i can get a nice company..I trust that God ord arrange for me juz the time hvn reach.I wil jia you finding n applying for job =)

Now, ENJOY my holidays ~~ N Christmas is coming ~~ Can't wait for the celebration and hope i can get Christmas presents ya.. *wink *wink =D

Merry Christmas, everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment