Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just life..

Huuu~~ Swinburne carnival finally finished ord =D so tired prepared all the stuff for our club stall. A fun n tired n busy day.. Too bad I cant enjoy all the food n programs coz i hv to take k of our club stall. I oni watched 1 dance performance o.. T_T n too bad cnt take a lot of pics with my frens coz evry1 was busy tat day.. @@ here r some of the pics in my hp.. very little bt i think is nice XD



My tatoo,nice?

Mel's (still think mine nicer =p)

Mel n sf

SS at home aftr the event XD




Yesterday im so unlucky..Nearly overslept for class n luckily nic called me n ask me gt go class or nt.. bt..bt..bt.. my day was so unlucky.. Checked BB confirmed tat no announcement for cancel the class(Coz sumtime he wil juz cancel coz he teach too slow),rushed all the way to uni n walked up to B311.. Deng!!!!! the room is dark n no one thr!!! *nearly pengsan @@ thn saw tommy n he also dunno wats goin on n we juz left coz tat time ord 3.45pm n my class is 3.30pm 1. so i went to library to have some revision n also wait tan to fin his class.. im alone n oni my pencil box acc me =_=|||

Is he cute? =)

He looks bored too..EAS juz nt fun to study @@

* After i went back home, i checked my email juz realized that teacher got email us told us the class is canceled. Im too careless or im juz too unlucky????

No comments:

Post a Comment