Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Im being lazy again~~

Hi all, stay at home nw n doin nth.. @@ if im nt mistaken,this morning i skip class for 1st time in this semester.. i dun understand wat he talking bout in the previous classes..Bt i think its my fault aslo din read thru the slide b4 go to the class.. But thr are too many lectures n tutorials for me to complete~~~ =_=|||

Now it's nearly 3 o clock in the aftrn n i juz woke up from a nap..I slept around 12.30am last night n woke up 1st time in 7am, still early so go back to sleep again..Thn wake up at 10.30am,skip class,eat brunch,watch 3 episodes of series in a row thn sleep back til now..Mayb i juz see today as my rest day..Bt i do feel relax n happy coz i really dun k bout my studies for this short period.. =p anyway, later stil gt 4.30pm class n i have to go..N tonight let it become my revision night..Hope wont slack again..Jia you HJ n all of u ^^

Some gd news~~~ my house PC arrived dy o..So far no prob gua..Hope my dad n sis wil be happy to use it =)

Next,it's time for me to plan on my own laptop =D

No comments:

Post a Comment