Thursday, November 13, 2014

First in 2014

Hi all, it's me again. Back to blogging after one whole year since my last post.
First post in year 2014. Y(^^)Y

Another year of busy working life. OT almost everyday.
Try my best to handle more responsibilities and to finish all my tasks on time. Learnt a lot and yet there are still lots to learn.

My main challenge is to build a balance and fair relationship with colleagues. You have to be friendly but don't let them bully you. Be firm but not fierce. *confusing*

I'm 25 only but white hairs started to pop out already. T_T Anyway, will try to find a way to live a healthy and balance lifestyle.

Good news in year 2014, my eldest sis just got married last month! Felt so happy to finally had a gathering with my family and had a good time together even though it was a very tiring trip. My best friends in uni also gonna get married and moving into next stage of their life next year.

One of  the girls in my secondary sch gang gonna be back next month and I'm going back as well! Looking forward to the next reunion with my girls after all those years.

Life keep goes on without us realizing it. Keep it up and make it worthwhile.

Wish you all the best and God bless you.

HJ, 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment