Thursday, December 1, 2011

FML

Super soi, first left my pendrive in the lab n I lost it so all the results n graphs from matlab gone. Need to redo, n qi Hong do tat part. So I do the manual calculations part. Need to key all the equation into report. Key bout 5 pages dy n almost done, tat document suddenly crashed. Can't open anymore. Wth, dunno how to repair so I just redo. What kind of life do I have ? I actually put the document in dropbox to back up but this still happened.


Then, tan told me the java assignment 2 the part I do is a mess. @@ I really dun have energy to think about anything. I wish I just disappear or just faint n never wake up.


Why things just can't be the way it shud be when u try so hard for it ?


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment