Thursday, May 5, 2011

Depressing..

I know life isn't easy.. but why being so hard on me ? My life so mess up now.. I sleep in the morning n wake up in the afternoon.. Night time is my working time. The only place I go is uni. Most of the time just stay at home do works.. feel so stress.. sometime tears just dropping down without any reason.

Like this still ok, just hope can finish everything on time. But today my hotmail account has been blocked due to sending too many junk emails. Damn you virus! Now hotmail is very important for me to communicate with my group members and you treat me like this. Although can fix it but just feel very sien about it.

I think I will screw up my studies if continue like this, final exam is less than 2 weeks ahead n I haven't even start preparing for it. Thanks God. I'm not sick even thought my life now super unhealthy. Thanks for lead me all the time and always prepare someone for me when I need one.. my bf, my friends, my family. Again, jia you HJ..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment