Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kuching Life Start


Hi, im back in kch dy for about 5 days.. After cleaning the room n prepare evrythg for the new sem, yesterday went to sch thn juz realize i forgot to bring my student ID !! So, now hav to wait for my dad to send it over.. @@ The funny thing is, i left it in the printer when i photocopied it for the streamyx application.. Haizz...

Went to Kch fest with tan, nic n ivy... the food pretty much same like last year so we bought sum food oni =) bt i felt myself very lucky tat night o.. thr is a stall tat sell 糖画, thn gt a wheel to choose wat pattern to draw for the sweet o..RM 4 per time thn dragon is the big prize like tat.. coz if u wanna choose the dragon is RM10 o.. thn tan say juz try my luck lahh...Who knws i reli get the dragon ehh..So happy o.. The kid say im the 1st 1 who get it for tat night =D Thn we tried sum games too.. When play the shooting game, tan n nic din kena o..Thn i juz say i cincai try lor play for fun oni..Who knws i kena again o bt din get any prizes coz the thing nid drop exactly at whr like tat o...So kexi.. bt nvm lahh proved tat im more pro than tan n nic.. hahahaha XD


I look fat here @@

Today went to Sarawak Plaza n Tun Jugah.. Went to eat Hartz Chicken Buffet..Feel like im gaining sum weight again =p Felt a bit disappointed coz these 2 places reli ntg to shop for.. I looking for a new wallet n a black sweater for myself.. ^^ bt need to save money 1st lahh =)

Monday, new sem going to start dy.. I hope i cn change my study style n get gd results.. Jia you, HJ..

No comments:

Post a Comment